Why are candles so popular?
Candles are popular for their eccentric smell that stimulates our limbic system, generates calming effect, and regulates our moods. It’s perfect for home decor and aromatherapy. People love getting candles as gifts and giving as well. Being a go-to gift, candle boxes wholesale are getting so popular that many brands are now coming up with striking luxury candle boxes. Multiple smells give the brand the margin to play with different colors and designs to stand out in the market.
Luxury candle boxes make your product stand out in the market. The packaging helps you to create a premium impression on the buyer and make them think that your product is more expensive than it actually is. They also have a significant impact on how attractive the product looks to customers, which means that they can make it look more appealing or luxurious, which in turn makes people want to buy it even more because they will be able to feel like they are getting something special by purchasing your product rather than just grabbing whatever was on sale at their local department store.
Durability – An important factor for brand loyalty
Candle boxes are essential as it is the true representation of what you can expect. They also have to look attractive, as they should be perfect for delicate product candles. A brand’s prime responsibility is to ensure that whatever they are selling reaches the customer in the best manner. If you face any problem with the packaging or the product inside will affect the brand image negatively and give your customers a poor unboxing experience.
Finishing options that benefit your business
Your packaging is a true representation, so you must ensure they look professional and impeccable. Finishing options add value to your product and brand. In addition to that, they tend to protect your masterpieces. They make your prints look sharper and eye-catching so that your customers get intrigued at the very first look. They are a plethora of options available to choose from like
- Die cutting
- Laser cutting foiling
- UV coating
Furthermore, these finishing options also save your candle boxes wholesale from corrosion, wear, and rust. One of the most popular finishing options is UV Coating which we will discuss.
Pop your designs with exclusive UV coating with extra added security
Ultraviolet coating, popularly known as UV coating, is a popular finishing technique used by brand manufacturers to protect their products that are to be handled during delivery. This coating is a thin liquid that is transparent or clear and leaves a distinct hard layer on your printed material. Some key highlights of how UV guarantees durability to your packaging
- Your custom luxury candle boxes are embellished with various graphics and ornaments that need to be protected so that custom candle boxes dazzlingly reach their customers.
- UV coating gives a lustrous, glossy, and finished look which appeals to the customers.
- It makes your design on luxury candle boxes stand out as it makes your text and images appear richer.
- The thickness of the UV coat assures nothing goes out while shipment.
- If you are using light paper cardboard that might be worn out, UV coating is perfect to be applied on the box to prevent the paper from curling.
- The printing ink you may use might smudge if it comes in contact with water or any chemical regents, but with UV coating, you are unlikely to face any scuffs.
- The thin liquid coat dries immediately, so there is no need to delay things. This means you can reach your consumers at a faster rate.
- It is an eco-friendly option.
Want to know more about UV coating?
You should know what is best for your custom candle boxes as a business owner. You should know what your goal is so you can get the desired results. For example, suppose your logos or candle flavor. If you want to highlight a certain area, you can use spot UV coating. It gives different dimensions to your luxury candle boxes. You can choose a soft-touch layer if you want a sophisticated look that offers a velvety matte look.