The benefits of using HDFC credit cards may be found in many categories, including eating, retail, gas, groceries, and more. You can get a big value-back on purchases with a valid HDFC credit card. The bank offers several well-known credit cards, including HDFC Regalia, HDFC Moneyback, HDFC Diners Club Privilege and HDFC Millennia.
The HDFC Regalia credit card includes a slew of lifestyle and travel benefits, such as complimentary lounge access. It is a wonderful option to consider if you’re searching for a premium credit card with good rewards.
Key Highlights of the HDFC Regalia Credit Card:
- You can earn 10,000 reward points when you spend ₹ 5 lakh or more in an anniversary year.
- When you dine out, you can get a 15% discount on your bill.
- With your HDFC Regalia Credit Card, you can earn points faster.
- Redeem your points for appealing gifts and awards offered only to Regalia cardholders.
- Enjoy an interest-free period of up to 50 days.
- When you use your card abroad, you will be charge a 2% foreign currency markup fee.
Benefits and Features of HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card:
- Through the Regalia Visa Credit Card Lounge program, cardholders can enjoy complimentary entry to domestic airport lounges.
- Travel concierge services: HDFC credit card offers travel concierge services to all Regalia Credit Card holders, allowing customers to personalise their travel experience.
- Complimentary airport lounge visits: With a complimentary Priority Pass membership, you can visit over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide. The principal member, together with the add-on credit cards, will receive six complimentary trips to lounges outside of India in a calendar year.
- Cardholders are eligible for air accident death insurance of ₹ 1 crore.
- Airport benefits include priority check-in, enhanced baggage allowance, and the ability to earn 9 Club Vistara points for every ₹ 100 spent on the card.
- Get a 25% discount at over 2,000 partner restaurants.
- Get a 1+1 buffet at over 200 restaurants.
- You get an additional 5% savings and a Zero convenience fee.
- You have first access to festivals and events such as Gourmet Licious.
Complimentary Zomato Gold membership: With your HDFC Regalia Credit Card, you will receive a one-year subscription to Zomato Gold for free. In addition, when you dine at selected restaurants, you can get up to two drinks for free.
- Renewal Benefits
If you spent more than ₹ 3 lakh in the previous year, the renewal charge is waived.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria, as well as the documents to be submit, are mention below:
- Salaried professionals should be age 21 years and above but below 60 years. A monthly income of at least ₹ 1 lakh is required.
- Self-employed applicants should be aged 21 years and above but below 65 years. A minimum of ₹ 12 lakh should be earned annually.
- Documents proving identity, address, and income must be submitted as requested by the bank.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card Limit
Depending on variables, including your credit score and credit history, the bank may decide to increase the card limit.
- Spend ₹ 150 on your card, and you’ll receive 4 reward points.
- On annual spending of ₹ 5 lakhs, earn 10,000 reward points.
- On annual spending of ₹ 8 lakhs, earn an extra 5,000 reward points.
HDFC Regalia Reward Point Benefits
Your Regalia card’s reward points expire two years after you earn them. The steps liste below can be use to redeem your current points:
- Choose from the list of redemption possibilities by going to the specific HDFC Regalia site (www.hdfcregalia.com).
- In addition, you can select from the choices provided in the “SmartBuy” area of the HDFC Bank website or via NetBanking.
- After choosing the voucher or prize and confirming your decision, the points are use.
HDFC credit card continue to be one of the most widely used payment methods for purchasing goods and services for consumers today. The vast majority of businesses allow customers to use them to make transactions.