CBSE Boards offer majorly three courses for the 11th and 12th class students: commerce, Science, and Arts. The subject that the students opt for their class 11 will be continued in class 12. But the CBSE class 12 syllabus is vast and a step ahead of the syllabus of class 11. Also, since in class 12, students need to appear for the board exam, they need to pay extra attention to the syllabus. Being so substantial, students generally pay extra attention in preparing for their class 12 exams.
For sound marks in the Class 12th exam, the students must be aware of the syllabus for each subject. CBSE Class 12 syllabus for each subject is also available on the online site of CBSE. Students can also get the CBSE CLASS 12 sample papers from the site along with the syllabus. A student can score good marks in exams with proper syllabus analysis and practice. Now, here let us discuss the CBSE syllabus for class 12, ways to download it, its importance, and the subjects in this article.
All Subjects for Class 12 CBSE
Majorly there are three broader streams in Class 12. Arts, Commerce, and science are three wider streams where science is divided into Math and Biology departments. All the streams have their own different major and optional subjects. Students are free to choose as per their own will for the optional subjects, but the significant subjects are the compulsory subjects in each field. Now, let us further get the list of all the subjects in the class 12 CBSE course.
Commerce Subjects For Class 12 CBSE
- Business Studies
- English Core/English Elective
- Physical Education
- Information Practice(optional)
Science Subjects For Class 12 CBSE
- Maths/ Biology
- English Core/ English Elective
- Physical Education(optional)
- Computer Science(optional)
- Information Practice(optional)
Arts/Humanities Subjects For Class 12 CBSE
- Political Science
- Optional subjects
Hence, apart from these subjects, there might be more optional subjects offered by the board, But the maximum number of availability is with the liberal arts students for optional. As per the subjects mentioned above, the students will be taught the respective subjects per their group.
How to download the CBSE syllabus for class 12
The CBSE syllabus is available on the official site of CBSE and can be easily downloaded on your mobile phones and laptops. You need to follow some straightforward steps and get the syllabus downloaded for all the subjects of class 12. Here you can follow the below-given steps to download the syllabus online.
- Open the official website of CBSE and tap on the tab “CBSE Website”. This will redirect you to the new CBSE official website.
- On the top of the screen, you will see a horizontal bar that depicts the options and then tap on the Examinations.
- The first option that you will see in the drop-down menu will be Curriculum/Syllabus. Tap on that option.
- After this, you will be redirected to the CBSE websites from where you will have to open the Curriculum section again.
- Now, tap on Senior Secondary Curriculum.
- Select the subject or the streams whose syllabus you are looking for.
- Next, tap on the given link and open the syllabus in PDF format.
- Now, tap on the download button to download the syllabus and then select the location where you want to save it.
Therefore, this was the entire process that one has to follow while downloading the CBSE syllabus for all the class 12 subjects.
Significance of CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2022
The board syllabus of Class 12 CBSE subjects is considered very substantial from the point of view of examinations. This syllabus is the pathfinder of exam preparation because once you know the syllabus, you can start your practice in a good direction. Now, let us discuss the primary significance of the CBSE class 12 syllabus 2020.
- Class 12 CBSE syllabus for all the subjects consist of all the topics that come in the exams.
- The syllabus also shows you the exam pattern for all the subjects so that you know what portion will carry how much weightage.
- The students can refer to the different study materials can grab those materials with the help of the syllabus.
- The importance of the CBSE syllabus is not just permitted till the CBSE board exams but also is beneficial for other subjects or courses such as JEE, NEET, etc.
Hence, CBSE Class 12 syllabus is very substantial, and before the preparation begins, students must go through the latest syllabus through CBSE.
Preparation Tips for Class 12 Students
Before moving toward the conclusion of the syllabus, let us discuss some of the significant points of preparation that can help students. Following these preparation points along with knowledge of syllabus importance is very vital. So, let us start with the preparation tips:
- Analyze the entire CBSE syllabus for your subjects and divide the topics into different sections such as scoring and non-scoring, etc.
- Make a proper timetable that must include your study hours.
- Collect the best but few studies materials for the entire subject because a heavy burden will not help you study properly.
- Complete the syllabus before a few days of the exam. So, that you can get enough time to revise the syllabus properly.
- Focus properly on your diet and sleep.
Therefore, we discussed the primary reasons we consider the syllabus the essential part of the Class 12 curriculum. With the help of the syllabus, we get the real concept and the idea about the course. Depending upon the syllabus, we cover topics from different subjects. Also, the syllabus is the exact outline that explains the portion that would be asked in the exam. For all these reasons, CBSE Class 12 syllabus for all the subjects holds great importance for the students. Moreover, you can get soft copies of these syllabi from the CBSE website as per the latest amendments by the CBSE. Hence, go through the entire syllabus and then only start your preparation in the good direction.
Leave a Reply